Friday, July 30, 2010

Where to begin...

This past month and a half has been so incredibly busy and amazing for me at the same time. I had my baby on the 23rd of June (2 weeks 5 days early!) and ever since then I have barely had time to even take a bath (I know, gross!) but slowly I am getting back into the normal rythm of things.

Makeup is one of the things that keeps my spirit up when I am feeling down, and all you out there who know what the baby blues, or even what post partum depression feels like, will know what I mean. Even though I haven't been able to get "prettied up" everyday like I would like to, I still try to keep up with my morning and evening skincare routine, it is hard to believe that somedays you can be so tired to not even want to wash your face.

I have also been out shopping a lot, you know, a girl is gotta keep up with the makeup market out there! haha!! Here is a picture of all the stuff I bought and that hopefully I'll be writing reviews on soon... lemme know if you would like a review of a specific product.

No comments:

Post a Comment