Saturday, October 16, 2010

Makeup Organization

As per request, here is a whole post about how I organize my makeup.
I don't have much room to keep all of my stuff out AND I have a 2 year old little boy that likes to touch everything so I am forced to keep my stuff out of the way and in places that can be child-proof.
This is the kids bathroom:

Most all of my stuff is on the top of this shelf. On the lower portion of it I keep my false lashes.

I bought this organizer at Lowe's. I think I paid 19 dollars for it. It has tons of little drawer and it's the perfect size for my little bathroom shelf. The bags on the top are filled with lipsticks.

Each drawer has specific things assigned to them.

This is under my sink. I keep my palettes and everything else there.

This is my brush collection. I made the box myself and the foam inside is the stuff you use to make floral arrangements.

That little set of drawers is where I keep my eyeshadows that don't fit anywhere else.
That basket is filled with the stuff that i use daily, sucha as foundation concelaer, mascara, eyelash curler, blush... well, you get the point. When I want to change my style a bit I just put the stuff back where it goes, either in the organizer above the toilet or in the drawers under the sink and grab whatever it is I want to wear.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I enjoyed it quite a lot! I'm always curious about other people's make-up collections!
    I liked the idea of keeping a basket with your everyday stuff :)
    -Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKEY! I'm just getting into make-up but I've been buying it for years! Thankies for the tips!

    ReplyDelete