Thursday, October 14, 2010

Model 21 False Lashes, UD Black Palette, Urban Decay Primer Potion

I have been wearing false lashes for the past few days and I LOVE it. I just received my shipment from Model 21 False Lashes (I placed the order with them about a week ago) and I tried one of their lashes today.
These false lashes are really inexpensive! I mean, I am talking 10 pairs for 7 dollars or so... can't beat that! Also the website offers free shipping when you buy 3 of the same lashes AND if you buy 4 they give you a set for free... so that's what I did, I ended up buying 60 pairs of lashes for less than 30 dollars!

This is what the packaging looks like.

These are the ones I tried on today.
My first impression on these lashes is the little band that glues all the hairs together seem to be thick but I am keeping an open mind... I'll let you judge if you see the thick band yourself!

I really like how this ones look, the center is thicker than the rest of it, and I think it looks pretty awesome when they are on!
Anywho, let's get to the photos:

By the way, I am wearing a couple of the shadows in my Urban Decay Black Palette AND I used the Primer Potion that came with it, more on that later.
I LOVE this shadows!! Check out this colors! If you haven't bought your Urban Decay Black Palette do it now! It's only for sale for a limited time!

Back to the lashes. What to we think? I really like how they look. I am still new at doing this but I think that as I get to practice more they'll be easier to apply and maybe I'll get them to look more natural, although I think they look pretty awesome right now, don't you think?

I know, you can see my real lashes on this one, but hey! I am still learning. I am going to try curling my own lashes before applying the false ones.

Another angle! Seriously, I love this shadows!
On a different note:
I was quite dissapointed to see how my Urban Decay Primer Potion did on my lids.

Maybe I didn't apply enough? I don't know, but look at the evidence:

This is 6 hours after doing my makeup. I don't know what happened but this, my friends, is strike ONE... I'll try it two more times, in different ways, and see if it works. This has never happened to me with my Mac Paint Pots!

No comments:

Post a Comment