Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trying Yerba, from Urban Decay


Kind of a scary photo, haha! What do we think of the false lashes? I am getting a lot better at applying them and this set is SO much more comfortable the the first one I used.

Also, what do we think of my foundation? This is Shiseido Liquid Sun Protection. I really like it. I just noticed I am going to have to stop using bronzer since my foundation is starting to look darker than my skin because I am not getting enough sun light to get a tan.

And, this is the smokey look from the Smoke out palette from Urban Decay. I followed the instructions step by step and I like it a lot, although it doesn't look quite as green as I thought it was going to be. What do you all think of this look?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love this look; it's smoking hot! And those lashes look aaa-mazing on you! Are those the lash21 lashes?
    -Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla,
    No, those are walmart lashes, can't remember the name... thanks a lot for getting me hooked on these things! As if I need more reasons to spend money! LOL

    ReplyDelete