Saturday, October 16, 2010

Model 21 False Lashes, #21

I tried on a different pair of my new Model 21 Lashes. I am using the #21's.

May I just say... I LOVE this specific model! It makes my smokey look so much more dramatic!

Down to the review: well... I am still really new at wearing false lashes but for the price that I paid for these babies I really love them. I think they look awesome!

Are they comfortable? Hmm.. as comfortable as false lashes can be I guess (that's not a very good explanation, is it?). What I mean is that they are not bad at all (I am talking about this specific model (#21)) they do feel a little bit heavy when you put them on but after a few minutes you forget about them, really.

As with all of Model 21 lashes, these ones, too, have a thick lash line (I don't know what that little line that holds all the hairs is called), but I honestly don't think its a big deal at all. I don't see when on myself unless I am looking like 2 inches away from the mirror, but who looks at you that close??

Check these babies out!!

I really want to be true to the review so here is a photo of the lashes really up close.
Notice how my real lashes don't separate from the false ones?? I am learning how to do it better and better everytime!

And that's what you see when you close your eyes, but again, that's only if you look at it extremely close!
Overall, I highly recommend this lashes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lui!
    I love your falsies! They look awesome on you! People will start commenting on your lashes a lot when they see you!
    -Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a question, amiga!
    What eyeshadow brand and color did you use on your browbone and to blend the harsh lines when you did this smokey eye look?
    -Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lashes look fantastic! You are so gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vanessa and Carla!!
    Carla, I only used two shadows on this look. The dark one is from my UD black palette and I use Mac's shroom to blend and highlight the rest of the eyelid. Take your time when blending the dark color so that it looks smooth.
    As for the eyeliner I used two: For my waterline I used Mac's fluidline and for the eyelid I used Lancome's Artliner.

    ReplyDelete