Friday, December 17, 2010

All Cosmetics Wholesale haul

I made my third purchase from allcosmeticswholesale.com and here's what I bought:

Stila Illuminating finishing Powder in Bronze
Stila Illuminating finishing Powder in Rose Gold
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cream Shadow in What a blush (this I didn't buy, this was sent to me as a "gift with purchase")
Stila Smudge Pot 24k in Golden Noir
Lancome Ink Artliner in Noir Magnificence
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Oil Slick, Perversion and Radium

Swatches:

This is the Stila illuminating finishing powders, on the top: Rose Gold, bottom: Bronze.
This products retail for $25.00 each. I paid $19.99 for both. I absolutely LOVE bronze, I won't be using it as a bronzer, as I am in love with my Nars Laguna, but I can NOT wait to use it an as eyeshadow.

This photo pretty much explains itself. These are all eyeliners, 6 total. I am already loving how black and pigmented Urban Decay's Perversion is! A girl can never have too many eyeliners, right?

Lastly, here is the swatch for the Victoria's Secret Cream shadow. I am not one that wears pink shadows but I think I could use this as a base and work something from there.
So, if you haven't saved some cash by ordering from this site, do it now! Don't pay retail prices for makeup that you can find for much less! Plus! they ship their stuff quick to you. I live in Alaska and I get my products 5 days from the day I place my order!
Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid by this website, nor am I associated to it in any way. I just love spreading the word about any good deals that I find.

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I was thinking of buying the VS cream shadow. I agree, it looks good as a nice pink base.

    - Your new follower, Aya :D

    ReplyDelete