Monday, December 20, 2010

Beautyticket.com haul

This is my first time buying from this site. I've had my eye on it for a while but didn't get anything until now. Their prices are pretty good compared to retail but I always found that I could get the same products from All Cosmetics Wholesale for a better price.
You can have access to "private sales" if you sign up to receive emails and offers from them. Their private sales come every now and then and have pretty good prices, sometimes they give you a coupon to use on top of the sale. Last week I received an email for a 50% off of everything Stila coupon, their prices are already discounted and added this coupon I practically bought my Stila cosmetics for dirt cheap.
Their selection of products is not very big but they add items constantly.
Anyways, here is what I got:
Stila Eye Shadow Trio in "Champagne Glow"

This product retails for a good $28 dollars. I paid $6.49.
Here are the swatches for the colors. I absolutely LOVE this shadows, they are so pigmented.

Stila Lip Envy Silk Shimmer Lip Gloss Trio #6

This lipglosses retail for $60.00. I paid 7.49.

Swatches.
Stila Convertible Eye Color in "Lapis" (top); and
Rock and Republic Noir Eye Liner in "Ultra Black".
Stila's liner retails for $22.00. I paid 4.49.
Rock and Republic liner retails for $28.00. I paid $12.99.

Swatches.
"Mystery 5 Piece Bag" for medium complexion.
When you buy this you don't know what you get until you actually receive your product in the mail. I was so excited to open this bag.

This is what came in it:

I was impressed with how fast the products got to me. It took 4 days from the time I placed my order, that's pretty fast. Shipping is reasonable ($6.95) and the prices are pretty good. I would definitely buy from this site again. To check out this site click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment