Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bronze Copper eye look

I came up with this look after receiving my lastest package from allcosmeticswholesale.com. I used Stila's Illuminating finishing powder in Bronze. I didn't like it as a bronzer but the moment I saw it I knew I was going to love for eye makeup. So here is what I came up with.

I forgot to take a photo of the stuff I used so I downloaded it from the internet:
Stila Illuminating finishing powder in Bronze
Skin tone shadow from Urban Decay's Yerba
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
Lancome Eye Kohl in White
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Estee Lauder Sumptuos Mascara
Mac Shroom Eye shadow
Mac Constructivist Paint pot
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack

Here is what I did:
After applying foundation and eyebrow powder, this is what I look like

First I applied UD's primer potion all over the lid.
Then I applied Mac's constructivist paint pot on my lid, under the crease and under my lower lashes. Smoothing the harsh lines as I do it.

With a crease brush I applied a skin toned shadow on my crease, I was very generous with it too.

I applied Stila's bronze on my lid, under the crease. I packed on really good.

(I just realized I forgot to mention one product: Black eyeshadow, any kind!)
With a blending brush apply a tiny amount of black shadow on your outer corner and then blend it, then go at it again and blend it. I did this 3 times to achieve the effect I wanted.

Line your inner corner with white eyeliner, like so:

Apply a white shimmery shadow (I udsed Mac's shroom) on top of the white.


With a small brush apply Bronze under your lashes, on top of Constructivist paint pot, but not over the wait.

Apply a good amount of shroom on your brow bone, to highlight the area.

I used Mac's Fluidliner to line my waterlines. I was messy on the bottom area.

With a small brush smudge the eyeliner under your lashes. This will add the "smokey" effect to the look.

Apply eyeliner on. I used UD's perversion.

Apply a couple of coats of mascara on top and bottom lashes.

Final Look after applying false lashes.

Face: Nars Laguna, Nars Deep Throat and Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold (I did MAJOR contouring for this look. MAJOR!)

Lips: Lancome Pink Poodle, Mac Lipglass in C-thru.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! What false lashes are you wearing? They look really natural and long!

    ReplyDelete