Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review Time: Olay Complete ALL UV moisture Cream SPF 15 for Normal Skin

This is a review for the Olay Complete All Day UV Moisture Cream SPF15 for Normal Skin
Price: $6.49
Where to buy: Any drugstore

Finding a good drugstore moisturizer can be really hard.  Using a regular lotion sometimes can work just fine but not for me.  High end moisturizer brands can be really expensive so I really wanted to try to find a good quality moisturizer at a drugstore before having to spend 30+ dollars on a high end one.
Up until this point I had been using just a regular lotion on my face but as I started wearing liquid foundation I had a harder time getting rid of those "dry spots" that you get when you wear liquid makeup.  I tried many different things and as all of you that read my very first post know, the ultimate trick was to get my clarins cream, but I did notice a big difference when I changed from lotion to a real moisturizer. Before actually getting this Olay one I used other drugstore brands and they didn't do anything for me, that's when I started my search for a good drugstore moisturizer, and lucky me, I found this one!
I don't really anything bad things to say about this product.  I like it a lot.  It's price is very affordable and I love that.  As of the effect it has on your face, I would say it was better than expected. It is definitely better than just using your everyday lotion and your skin does feel smoother. 
I believe this is one of the best moisturizers that you can find at a drugstore.  It is very affordable and the jar comes with 2 oz.  I finished my whole jar and although is not my moisturizer of preference at the moment I do recommend it.  I give this product a 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment