Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I couldn't live without

This is a list of the items I would consider irreplaceable, meaning that I would go buy it again and again when I run out of them or if they break.  Anything else I can probably do without or find a cheaper, different version of it.
From Top to bottom, left to right:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot, MUFE Concealer Palette in #1, Anastasia Brow Powder in Ebony, Smashbox Brow Brush #12, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Liquid Foundation in Bisque 7, Sigma Professional Brush Set, Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, Mac Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack, Mac 130 Brush, Mac 187 Brush, Laura Mercier Undercover Pot in #3, Nars Laguna Bronzer, Mac Prep & Prime with SPF50, Clinique Translucent Loose Setting Powder, Mac Matte Lipstick in Honeylove and Mac Lipglass in C-Thru.

What are some things YOU couldn't live without?? I would love to know!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this question!
    Hey Lui, it's Carla!
    I really wouldn't be able to live without my UDPP or my false eyelashes. Also, I know this is not really a make up item but I couldn't possibly live without my aloe vera plant because it makes me feel more confident about the skin on my face than foundation does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla!
    So, you have an aloe vera plant of your own?? How do you use it? What are the benefits of using it? I would love to try false eyelashes sometime, what kind do you use? Can you reuse them? Maybe you can give me some tips on how to apply them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lui,
    Yes, I do. I just cut a peck of aloe vera in small pieces, then put them in water for a whole day so the yellow juice can disolve. I rinse them and then keep the pieces in the fridge. Then every night, I usually grab a piece and apply the gel on my clean face and go to sleep. What I've noticed in the 2 months that I've been following this regimen is that the redness on my face is gone and my pimples are much smaller; there aren't that many anymore. Thank goodness! This has given me so much confidence that I now dare going to work without foundation or blush for weeks at a time. I still love wearing eyeshadows though!

    Also, you should totally try fake eyelashes; they're very easy to apply and look gorgeous! Just put eyeliner and mascara on you first and then your falsies. After that, apply another layer of eyeliner where needed or just to cover the glue. Trust me, you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete