Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update: NYC cover stick

As promised on my last post/review for the NYC cover stick, here is my first update on the product. 
I ended up going to bed last night at 1:30am (hubby and I went out to watch a movie together, probably the last one for the next 2 years, that's what having kids to do to you!) so that was 14 hours after applying my makeup.  Most of my face looked intact (kudos to my Lancome foundation for lasting so long!) except for my chin, I am not sure if it has to do with the concealer or maybe because I touch my chin a lot (I know, that's just one of my weird things!) or because I was eating extra buttered popcorn while watching the movie and maybe the butter touched my chin? I don't know yet but I will keep an eye on it definitely. My forehead and cheeks looked fresh, no signs of blemishes or acne scars showing through my foundation so I would say that so far I am still impressed with this concealer.  It is still too early to tell if my skin will "accept" this product but I sure do hope so. Another thing I noticed that I thought was different was when I was washing my face, I noticed that the first thing that came off was my foundation, my cleanser usually cleans everything at once, but this time I could actually see the green concealer all over my face on the spots I applied prior to my foundation, I thought that was kind of weird but it also tells me that it has some good sticking power.  Anyways, I will keep you all posted as I keep on testing this concealer over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment