Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial day haul

I went to Nordstrom today to check out their Memorial Day sales... they didn't have any but I still got a few things I've been wanting to try.  Some of these are gifts with purchase.  If you would like a review on any of these products, do let me know!

Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder in Matte Translucent
Mac Lip Glass in C-Thru
Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Inferno
Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15 Foundation Primer
Clarins Younger Looking Balm
Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Lancome Definicils Mascara
Lancome High Resolution Eye Refill -3X
Lancome High Resolution Refill -3X
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Creme
Lancome Ombre Effects Sensationnels Eyeshadow Quad
Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
Smashbox High Definition Healthy Fx Foundation in Medium M2
Mac 187 Brush
Lancome GWP makeup bag

I am really into mascaras right now so I will probably be posting my opinion on the Lancome Hypnose Mascara pretty soon.  I am also really excited to try my new Smashbox Foundation... we'll see how this one works for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment